Suarez's emotional goodbye to Messi and Barcelona., This is what he said during his press conference.

September 23rd marked the end of an era as Barcelona confirmed the transfer of Barcelona legend, Luis Suarez to rivals Atletico Madrid. After spending six wonderful years at the Camp Nou , the 33 year old striker has certainly left his name in the record books of the Blaugrana making 283 appearances, scoring 198 goals and 109 assists alongside best friend Lionel Messi. 

 During his farewell press conference, Suarez had this to say.,  "I played with the greatest players in history here and  I will always stay a Cule, no matter the where I am. I will miss my friends who have always made me happy". 
I don't know what to say, I can only thank the Club for having trusted me knowing where I came from for a mistake I had made. Thanks to all the fans who have supported me during my stay at the Club. 
Before I came here, I only dreamed of Barcelona in the playstation. I leave many friends here. It's not just a player who leaves, but a human being who has feelings is leaving, things have been invented, things that are not true have been leaked to the press and I don't deserve it. Regardless of the length of the contract, the club and the players needed change. In this case, the new coach did not rely on me. 
When I came here,  they told me that Messi wanted only the best for him, but the truth was different. We did everything we could do for the club. I must be proud of the 6 years I spent at the club and now I understand that it is time to leave and all I can do is be grateful to Barcelona for all the moments I have lived. I was expecting that. I respected the conversation I had with Koeman and trained with the team until I settled on my future. I spoke with Gruezemann and Godin about Atletico Madrid ". 

The iconic MSN trio will always live in hearts of football fans all around the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDINSON CAVANI SIGNS FOR MANCHESTER UNITED

15 Security Officials Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Borno Govt's Convoy.

TWO DEAD , ONE MISSING IN LAGOS BOAT MISFORTUNE